Monday, March 12, 2018

Clean and Simple with Impression Obsession

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

Today I have a card I prepared using some of my favorite Impression Obsession products - one "oldie" and one more recent - to make a card for the current challenge, "Clean and Simple" over at their blog.

I have been using IO products for years. My oldie today is their terrific butterfly die set, DIE255-Y. It is so sweet and so versatile. The new one (to me, anyway) is a stamp that I got in most recent haul. It is #C13453 by Dina Kowal. Isn't it perfect? It sure works for me, as I have so many loved ones far away.

I used one of my hand-made alcohol ink backgrounds which provided enough interest for this clean and simple design. It is a little difficult to photograph because there is quite a shine, since I used some metallic mixatives. Are sequins considered clean and simple? I simply had to throw caution to the wind and add some!

Thanks for the visit and have a wonderful week,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...