Thursday, February 15, 2018

Eye of the Tiger

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

As you know, I am a big fan of the Hero Arts Layering stamp sets. I will admit that some are easier to layer than others - some of the designs are a real challenge!

We have a dear friend who is crazy for tigers, so I had to get this set and use it for a card from him and a couple other fierce friends (ha!). I'm happy to say that this wasn't too tricky to align and I love the results. Haven't had a sunny day for photos, so these colors are not as brilliant as they are on the actual card.

The background is the "Flamingo Foliage" Kite Stencil with Nuvo Mousse and Wendi Vechi Embossing Paste. I'm trying several different products with my beloved stencils. I added some Nuvo Drops as embellishment.

Hope you are having a great week. Thanks for the visit,



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...