Friday, December 1, 2017

Oh, dear! It's here!

Hi, my Bloggin' Buddies!

Well, it is December. How did that happen?! And I never got my Thanksgiving cards posted. The dilemma is that I don't like to post cards until I know they have reached their recipients and then sometimes I just plain forget to get back here to post them. Out of sight....

Ah, well.  Here is a recent project and most of them have reached their new homes. I like to support local businesses and I met a gal who makes goat-milk soaps. I wanted to spiffy some up for little gifts for some lady friends and I went with this home-spun look with lots of trims from my stash.













I used some corrugated kraft paper (it goes with the texture of the soaps), some vintage lace, twine, a Tim Holtz tag die, and a Hero Arts snowflake die to create this special packaging. I found some cute clothespins and added some simple heat-embossed tags.

It's time to think Christmas!

Thanks for the visit and have a great day,



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...