Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Fa-la-la-llama!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

A friend mentioned to me that I hadn't posted in some time, so here I am! While I have been creating, sometimes getting things photographed and posted is another matter!

We don't wrap a lot of gifts during the holidays, but we DO write checks and share gift cards. This gift card holder is made with a cute "Prickly Pear" set from Close to My Heart. I colored the silly guy and his cactus pal with Copic markers and used a Santa hat and candy cane from the "Bear Ware 2" set from  Essentials by Ellen (designed by the incredible Julie Ebersol). The scale works perfectly and they add such a jaunty holiday touch, don't cha think?

The sentiment is die cut from an old Sizzix set, probably long retired (like me- ha!). I used my "We R Memory Keepers" Envelope Punch Board to create the holder.

Unfortunately, our beautiful state of California is still burning - such a sad loss.

Take good care and thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...