Thursday, August 31, 2017

Glamping

Hi, bloggin' buddies!
I have a thing for vintage trailers. I love to see how owners decorate them and set up for show.

When I saw this Fusion Challenge (I am new to this site/challenge) I knew that I had to join in and have some fun.



While I love the colors and the sketch, I elected to go with the photo as my inspiration. I watercolored this sweet camper from Stamping' Up and added lots of accessories. The banner is from Simon Says Stamp ("Folded Banner") and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. The perfect patterned paper is from an Authentique pad called "Adventure".

Although it has been an unusually hot one, I always hate to see the end of summer, with its long days and cooler nights, coming to an end. A trip in this baby would cap it all off with style!

Thanks for the visit and happy trails,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...