Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Crabby Goodness

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

We just returned from a trip east visiting with beloved friends and family. One stop included visits with wonderful folks in Maryland. I got to check off a "Bucket List" item, eating Maryland crabs! Here in California we eat Dungeness crabs, so I wanted to try them. Here we are at a fun place in Baltimore, cracking and grinnin'!

I made a couple of crab-themed cards to show our appreciation for the great hospitality we were shown.

For this first one I used this super-cool "Rocky the Crab" die from Elizabeth Crafts. I put Rocky on a wobbler so he could really rock and roll! How can ya
not smile with this guy?!

The background is Distress Inks on watercolor paper embossed with Impression Obsession's "Shells" background stamp. The "Scripty Thanks" die, is a real favorite of mine from Lawn Fawn. I added a little twine to reflect my "knot-ical" skills!

A fun trip with lots of great memories! Have a "smile like Rocky" day! Thanks for the visit!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...