Thursday, July 20, 2017

Continued Crabbiness

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

Today I have another crabby card to share. I made this as a thank you for a friend who hosted us on a recent trip to Maryland.

I used my new all-time favorite, Distress Oxide Inks. I made this fun background with the "smooching technique" (another favorite). These adorable crabs - they just make me smile from the inside out! -  from Ranger's Dylusions "Clearly Under the Sea" set were embossed with platinum powder and watercolored with Distress oxide Inks.


The sentiment is from Little B's "Block Out" die set. I used paper from the Ranger Cor'dinations Distress Collection because it coordinates with the ink colors.

I have a hard time NOT reaching for these wonderful and diverse inks......I'm waiting for the pre-order of the second release that should soon be on their way!

Thanks so much for the visit!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...