Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Celebrating Diversity

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I've got a blast from the past today with an old, but still very dear, Hero Arts set (Sweet Owls, CL415). While I attempt to avoid being political here, I believe it represents a poignant and important message. I just wanted to celebrate our diversity.

I was lucky enough to attend a very diverse high school, where I had friends of all types. Such an enriching experience during my formative years.

This is a great one-layer card on some kraft which was embossed with Hero Arts Woodgrain stamp (one of the few wood stamps I will never get rid of). Simple and sweet.

This is headed  to join hundreds in the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes".

Thanks for the visit! Have a great weekend and stay cool and healthy,

SaveSave

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...