Monday, May 16, 2016

Fun Photo Card

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

I was introduced to the idea of using photos on cards by my friend, and president of our local card-making group, Shirley. She showed me how to have photos printed "4 up" to result in a size that is perfect for adding to cards.

My hubby's friend from his hiking group took this amazing photo on a recent hike (which went right past a zoo). I made her a packet of cards using her photo.

Dies used are "Massa Leaf Background" from Memory Box and "Hello Words" from Paper Smooches (I secured the cardstock to some fun foam and diecut the word for some "pop"). The Cuttlebug embossing folder is an old one, as is the cute little Hero Arts stamp that I used on the inside and the envelope.

Thanks for the visit - have a great week!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...