Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Bowl of Cherries

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

Today I have a card I made with the cutest ever stamp set from Stampin' Up called "Giggle Greetings" I got this from my friend and SU Demonstrator, Dottie Macken. There are four different images in the set and they are just ripe for watercoloring - I used my Zig Clean Color Markers and an aqua brush.

To add to the "homespun" look I used a stitched die from Simon Says Stamp, some vintage patterned papers, a doily and some twine (all from my stash).


For quite awhile I resisted getting these markers because I had several different watercoloring mediums, but I must say that I totally love them. The brushes are good quality and the colors are so vibrant. I also like that they are so portable. You can purchase them individually to see if they are something you like.

Hope you are having a great week - thanks for the visit!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...