Monday, January 11, 2016

What's Shakin'?

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies and Happy New Year!

Today I have a fun shaker card that I made with my new Fuse tool. I've been having such fun with it.

The balloon shape was cut with Hero Arts "Stamp and Cut Balloons" - an older Archiver's Exclusive. The birdie is from Essentials by Ellen's "Wish Big" by the amazing Julie Ebersole. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's "Happy Birthday".

I used Prisma Colors for the birdie and some unmarked tiny star stamps that I picked up at a used stamp sale years ago.

So, I guess one could say that this is a hybrid card! Lots of companies and lots of fun. The sequins are a mix from my stash (vintage and new).

I love how the balloon cut out goes through the card front so that there is no backing on the acetate balloon "pocket".

I am always hesitant to buy new tools or to jump on any current "trends", but I am really glad to have this tool. It doesn't require much storage space and it is easy to use - kind of like the old wood-burning tool I had as a kid. Super-fun!

Have a great day and thanks for the visit. Stay happy,


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...