Wednesday, December 16, 2015

"Tis the Season!

Hello, Blogging Buddies!

Yes, it has been awhile since I've posted - Life Happens! We have been busy taking part in the joy of the season. I didn't post any of my Christmas cards this year. I made and prepared them for mailing so early that it just didn't happen.

Today I want to share with you a couple of special cards that I have received from some talented pals.

The one on the left is from my local card-making friend, Mary. I believe the stamp is from Pink Ink and that she used colored pencils. The coloring on that bow is beyond amazing - what glorious dimension.

The card on the right is from a wonderful and creative friend in Canada. Cindy does it all - works, takes care of her family, maintains a fun blog, is on a design team and turns out so many beautiful cards. Look at the wonderful ombre effect on these trees! The entire card has remarkable sparkle and textures.

I am blessed to have these inspirational friends who share my love of card-making.

Thanks for the visit and happy holidays!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...