Friday, September 18, 2015

Wink, wink.....

Happy Friday, Bloggin' Buddies!

As I have shared with you, I am making a real effort to loosen up a bit and develop a more artsy style for some of my work. One of my huge source of inspirations is a neat gal I "met" years ago in the card-making blogland, Cheiron Brandon. She has so much talent and I love visiting her blog to see what excitement she is up to.

I recently took a class in, and have been playing with, Wink of Luna pens. These are water-based brush/pens with lots of intense color and glimmer. They are sisters to the Wink of Stella pens that many of us have been using. What a punch of fun!

I made this card to send to Cheiron just to let her know how much I appreciate all she shares and how much she inspires. The background is Wink of Luna on wet watercolor paper with images stamped on dictionary paper and directly on the dried background. The sentiment is from Altenew (Label Love - one of my current favorites).

I plan to continue to work on this new style (but I will also keep my oldies!) and explore more with this fun product.

Thanks for the visit and have a tremendous and creative weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...