Monday, September 21, 2015

Paper Smooches

Good Monday morning, Bloggin' Buddies!

Hope ya'll had a great weekend! I was lucky enough to take an all-day card-making class at the Paper Garden Boutique in Sacramento taught by the AMAZING Julie Ebersole! Wowzer! What a true joy and inspiration she is.

I am starting the week off thinking about the upcoming holidays (not my favorite time of year). However, it is kind of fun to unearth my holiday stamps (I keep them packed away all year) and see all the goodness that has been hidden away.

I made this card (actually, several of them) using Paper Smooches "Falling For You" stamp set and the"Notebook Basic" die on a watercolor panel.

I found these vintage fall doilies at an estate sale and wanted to incorporate them.

Now that I look at the photograph I wish I would have balanced the elements a bit differently. Guess that happens with rushing to produce several cards....

Ah well. This is headed for the current paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, "Anything Goes". Have a great week and thanks for the sweet visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...