Monday, September 28, 2015

In the Background

Happy Monday, Bloggin' Buddies!

Today I am sharing a card I made for my cousin's son. He is an amazing tuba player - he is a college professor and also works with the Phantom Regiment.

I got this perfect stamp from Tim Holtz and I used it not only for the centerpiece, but I used it to create a background paper. Masculine cards are a real challenge, but I used textures and colors that helped create the "manly feeling". The die is from Spellbinders and the sentiment is Hero Arts.


This week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is to use "no designer paper", so I plan to submit this there.

Have a great week, get ready to say so long to September. Did you see that amazing moon list night?

Thanks for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...