Friday, September 11, 2015

Grateful

Hello, Bloggers!
Hope you are doing well and getting ready for the weekend.

Today's card is my acknowledgement that fall is really on it's way. Every year I approach this time of year kicking and screaming. I am a summer/tropical gal and don't like to see the days getting shorter and cooler and the leaves turning.

Anyway, I used a new Paper Smooches set for this card - Blossoming Buds and used my Copics to give them some fall colors. I used the coordinating dies called Blossom Icons. I am getting into these watercolor backgrounds! There is Wink of Stella on the flowers, but it isn't too visible.

This is my final entry into the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge "Anything Goes"

Take good care, thanks for the visit and have a wonderful weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...