Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy Monday!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

I was up early and read about the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which is all about "the middle". Check it out and play along - you have all week!

Well, it got me to thinking (AFTER I had my coffee) about how we are in the middle of a terrible drought here in California. And, we have a friend who has been told by her doctor that she needs to drink more water, preferably in the middle of the day. So, I got the idea to put a jar of water in the middle of a bunch of other jars. Silly? Maybe, but I like it!

I used Hero Arts CL673 "Love Jar" and matching die and the perfect paper from Studio Calico's "South of Market" 6x6 pad.I added a sheet of vellum (I'm trying not to be so afraid of that stuff - it scares me!) to soften the background paper. I embossed the lemon slice and popped it up. A simple card.

Drink up and thanks for the visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...