Monday, March 23, 2015

Stretch Your Stamps - Day Five

Good morning, Bloggin' Buddies!

Happy Monday and here we go on another week!

I was able to complete another day of the great Online Card Class series yesterday. The topic is using coordinating die. It is so difficult to decide which of the many great techniques to try. I selected one presented by the amazing Shari Carroll.

I was having a tough time coming up with a set of stamps and dies that would work for this technique. Then I remembered an old Hero Arts Frame Cuts die set (D1005) and several coordinating stamps that I had for it. I selected my favorite one, "You Who" (K5657). I used some terrific woodgrain cardstock that I recently purchased in Sacramento at The Paper Garden. It is so rich with heavy embedded texture!

The background paper is American Crafts 6"x6" "5th & Frolic". Other than that, this speaks for itself. You can see the acetate panel better in the small photo.

 I hope to get another coordinating set that would work better with this technique because, even thought I am not a huge "stamping with StazOn" fan, I really like it. There was no sunshine yesterday so the pix are a little dull.

Thanks for the visit and have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...