Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Stretch Your Dies - Day 6

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

We are coming down home stretch with the fantastic Online Card Class "Stretch Your Dies".

Today's technique, which is all about using border dies to create inlaid designs, is by the so very talented Debby Hughes. If you don't know Debby, you MUST check out her blog - I've been a follower for years. She never ceases to amaze. I love this easy technique!

For this card I used MFT Die-Namics dies, "Chevron Stripes"; Simon Says Stamp "Stitched Rectangle" dies; and, Paper Smooches "Wicked Nauticool" stamps and dies. I again used some of that terrific wood grain textured cardstock that I got at the Paper Garden Boutique while in Sacramento.

Hope you are having a great week. Thanks for visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...