Thursday, December 18, 2014

Snowflake

Hello, dear bloggin' buddies!

This year it seems that snowflakes are very popular because of the movie "Frozen" (which I haven't seen). I have always loved snowflakes - but not the real ones! We moved from Pennsylvania when I was a child, and I have not been interested in real snowflakes since!

This is probably my favorite card of the season! I love the soft colors and the unique tri-fold design, the delicate texture (I had to buy this embossing folder) and just the right touch of sparkle.

I made it in my card-making class right here where we live. Yep, that is the one taught by my new friend, the amazing Dottie. She is so talented, patient and kind. She is also a Stampin' Up demonstrator, so check out her site. All products used here are Stampin' Up.

I sent this card to a special card-making friend (check out her blog, Escape to Stamping) I met right here online and she has received it, so I can post it now.

Thanks for the visit and I hope you have a wonderful day as the Christmas countdown continues.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...