Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Not Paper - Beads!

Dear blogging buddies:

I have been making jewelry since the 1960's (an old hippie gal, here!). I have recently gotten re-inspired by taking a few classes and learning new techniques, especially with using tiny "seed" beads for which I didn't believe I would ever have the patience.

I have been posting my work on Facebook, but I thought I'd share photos of a couple of my recent projects here. This is such a fun and rewarding hobby!

This one incorporates bugle, seed and tila beads along with some super-sparkly crystals in the center. This has an art nouveau look, don't ya think?

This one uses silver pyramid beads, along with seed beads and tiny purple crystals. This was difficult to capture with the camera because it is so reflective.

Thanks for the visit and for indulging my other creative outlets!

Have a great day. We are enjoying some much-needed rain!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...