Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dancing Santas

Hello, dear blogging buddies!

You all know how hubby and I love to ZUMBA, right? We go to classes several times a week and get our hearts and spirits going.

When I saw this stamp set in the Stampin' Up Catalog, I just had to get it. The images are super-cute. What a total kick!

I made these cards for our ZUMBA teachers, for a couple of our ZUMBA class pals and for my silly brother.

There are several different dancing Santas in the set. I picked three of them and stamped them in a dancing group using the masking technique. After I colored them with Copics I attached them to some wood-grain textured card stock with a "wobbler" to give them some real dancin' action.

The sentiment on the front is using a "chalkboard" technique and the paper is some from my stash - can one have too much holiday paper?

We are enjoying the holiday festivities. Last night we went by bus to a nearby town for a "Cornish Christmas" event - very charming with lots of great music, unique vendors, decorations and yummy food. A little rain, but that didn't dampen our spirits.

Our house looks adorable - I wasn't sure how well our Christmas decorations would look in the new house, but they are great! We have more plans for fun with family and friends - it just doesn't get much better!

I sure hope your pre-holiday days are full of love and joy! Thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...