Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hello X 3

Hello, my bloggin' buddies!

Yep, I am taking baby steps back to blogging, so I thought I'd say "hello"! For these cards (no stamping!) I broke out what is my new favorite "go-to" general die - The Custom Panels Dies by Avery Elle. When you see it, you think "what on earth would I do with that?". But, oh, it is magnificent. If you have any doubts, check out Jennifer McGuire's video here, or the one by the designer, JJ Bolton. LOVE!

I also used the Simon Says Stamp "Big Hello" die with 2 layers of 120# paper plus patterned paper. Love the punch & depth! The same was done for the hearts using an old favorite Cuttlebug die - and I added some Wink of Stella.

I am usually not a pastel-kind-of-gal, but this just felt cool and summery. Good thing, as we are expecting temps over 100 degrees the next few days. I am still trying to find the perfect morning photo location here at the new digs - sorry, these are not great!

Thanks for the visit and, yes, the comment function is turned off.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...