Thursday, October 10, 2013

Toasty

I have been going through my supplies, trying to purge. I came across this Memory Box die (Loom Circle) that I don't think I have ever even used. So, I gave it a twirl (through the Cuttlebug!). I figured it was perfect for the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge for "Lace".

I sort of ruffled the feathers on this cute "Chubby Chums" guy.

I decided on a monochromatic scheme with some fall patterned paper as my inspiration. In retrospect, it could probably use a little more contrast, but it looks cozy.

I am going to enter this into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog challenge, which is to use a rubber or a clear stamp. Almost every card I make qualifies, as I rarely use a digital stamp......I love ink on paper! 

Thanks for the visit!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...