Friday, September 6, 2013

Flowers

I guess I am not really a "flower person". While I love fresh flowers, I never seem to stamp them and all (too many!) of my flower stamps seem to gather dust.

That being said, the current Paper Smooches SPARKS Trend Watch challenge is all about flowers.

I have no PS flower stamps, so I got creative with dies (Get Well Word, Loopy Leaf, Borders1) and paper (MME Lost and Found Blush). The mini rose is Die-Namics.

I had an entirely different concept in mind when I started this card, but after hours of struggle, I ended up with this. The colors didn't photograph well, sorry!

I love that Loopy Leaf!

Hope you are gearing up for a great weekend. We are expecting unusually hot weather.

Thanks for the visit!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...