Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cool Shades

I am playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Cool Shades challenge. These are the colors - am I allowed to say it? I am not that crazy about the combo. But, that makes the challenge even more so, right?

I was inspired by the paper-pieced apples on my super-talented bloggin' buddy Jen's card here. She is such a design genius, that gal!

Anyway, for my card I used Paper Smooches "Falling for You" and "Spiritual Samples" along with some MME "Dream" patterned paper. I've tried color blocking again. The turquoise photo corner actually picks up on the bit of turquoise in the patterned paper strip at the bottom, but I had trouble photographing it.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...