Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Grand Dame

I am crazy for Art Impressions stamps and I try to play their challenges when I can. The current one is to use flowers - at least five of them - in a card. I just got this cute and sassy Zoo Crew Elephant Set (4191) and knew it would be perfect for a twisted easel card.

She's got flowers on her dress and on her hat and I embellished the card with flowers I made with some yummy felt I got from "My Favorite Things" and their Die-Damics Mini Rolled Roses Die.

Yep, another one that is slightly over the top, eh?


I sure hope your week is going well!

Thanks for the visit!





Stamps: Art Impressions Zoo Crew, "Elephant Set"; Hero Arts "Sending Love"
Dies: Spellbinders Circles, Die-Namics Mini Rolled Roses", Sizzix "Flowers and Leaves", Hero Arts "Small Tag Frame"
Paper: My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found - Blush" 6 x 6 pad
Felt: My Favorite Things

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...