Monday, June 10, 2013

World Chatter

I made a masculine birthday card using Hero Arts Map of America stamp (CG527). I've had it for awhile, but it hadn't seen ink.

For an antiqued look I stamped it on water color paper with a coffee pigment ink and then clear embossed it. Then I had fun with Distress Pens and a watercolor technique! I love the look.

The inside of the card says "happy birthday". I am submitting this to two great challenges: A Blog named Hero's "It's A Man's World" and Simon Says Stamp's Masculine/Father's Day challenge. I am also placing it in the current Hero Arts "Stamp Your Story" contest, as this stamp is from the current catalog.

The phrase bubbles are Hero Arts CG523 and DI054. Thanks for the visit and have a great day.

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...