Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spring Gift Set

I love to make card sets for little special gifts. Here is one I made a few months ago for a spring birthday. I like to keep gift set cards simple and one-layered for easy mailing and I always try to do a little something special with the envelopes.

I had fun coloring these cute images from one of my all-time favorite Hero Arts stamp sets (CL153). Embellished from my extensive stash.

I plan to enter this in Cath's Moxie Fab World Challenge for card sets. It is in celebration of the publication of "350 Cards & Gifts", which looks like it's just full of great ideas.

I'll also enter this is the current Simon Says Stamp "Anything Goes" Challenge. There will be many hundreds of entrants, but why not give it a shot?

Have a great weekend - we are heading out early for a long one in the wine country!

Thanks for the visit.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...