Thursday, February 7, 2013

Just Poka-Dotting Around!

This weeks challenge at Paper Smooches SPARKS is a trend watch with this photo as inspiration. How fun is that?

I put together these little shy-looking dotted fellows.

The pink one is my favorite, with some black wide grosgrain ribbon to set off the sentiment and some grass made with my multi-blade scissors. I paper-pieced the little guys.

The Paper Smooches stamps are Dippy Dots, Little Fella and Sentiment Sampler.

Tool Update:
  • As you may know, I love my Cuttlebug and I've said that I'd never give it up. Well, I still do love it, but for several months I've been suffering with a "frozen shoulder" on my cranking (right) arm and it hurts like nobody's business. So, I got a Vagabond. I am so smitten! Love it. It is very heavy, but I recommend it with no other reservations.
  • I had decided to retire my paper trimmer because the cuts are so often not square. I had starting researching new ones and guess what? I won a new Fiskars trimmer from the amazing Jennifer McGuire in a random drawing on her blog! Yay for me! I'm so excited. I'll report on that after I test it. Thanks so much, Jennifer!
Thanks for the great visit! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Our niece (from New Hampshire) and her hubby will be visiting us, so we are very excited.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...