Tuesday, January 8, 2013

On the Boardwalk & a Winner!

When I make cards for kids, I keep them simple (like the monkey Valentine I posted last), but for others I sometimes pull out all the stops (that means extra postage!).

My Aunt loves the beach, the boardwalk and all things vintage. So, I put together this card with some great Graphic 45 paper that I've been hoarding and lots of other goodies.

I just received my new Hero Arts "Many Birthday Messages (CL611)" set which was perfect! I heat embossed it with some Zing powder and it created perfect little "sockets" for the silver "light bulbs" for the boardwalk sign! I love it.

Other details include Sizzix Architectural Accents dies, Stampa Rosa M58-493 stamp, Hero Arts D1006 die, Tim Holtz mini-rosettes die, twine, and a bottle cap that I decorated with the paper and Glossy Accents.

Since I used my brand new Hero Arts stamp set, I am entering this into this month's contest. Check it out and play along - the month is young!

Thanks for your lovely comments on my last post. I continue to work on my acts!

I do have a winner of the hexagon dies. The odds were good, only 6 contestants. The winner is commenter #4, Dawn. I have already alerted you, but please contact me.

Thanks to everyone, everyday!


Have a good one, dear blogger buddies,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...