Friday, January 11, 2013

Black and White T.V.

Yep, as a child of the 1950's, I grew up with it. And with the Mickey Mouse Club, Hoowdy Doody and Captain Kangaroo. Am I old, or what?

I made this card to celebrate those great times. I used a Paper Smooches stamp from the "Boob Tube" collection, a cool Cuttlebug embossing folder, and some black and white paper (do you remember t.v. test patterns?) from my stash.








For the sentiment, what could be better than using my vintage typewriter? Hubby said that it sounded like  Ernest Hemingway was in my craft studio!

I am submitting this to the Paper Smooches SPARKS  Trend Watch Challenge to make a card with a vintage theme.

This is also going to the Simon Says Stamp current challenge, which is  Black/White + a Splash of Colour.

Thanks for the visit. Have a great weekend. I'm going to set up the t.v. trays and put a t.v. diner in the oven........and remember the good times! Or, make some new ones.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...