Monday, December 31, 2012

On a Clear Day

Today I am wrapping up my participation in Ellen Hutson's great Make 'N Take Challenges - today is clear stamps - in celebration of the 2013 Hero Arts release. I used an old favorite Hero Arts stamp, CL416 to make a thank you card for a dear and talented friend (see her Etsy shop here after she re-stocks) who made me some fun gifts for my kitchen.

These are my kitchen's colors. I used Copics and a silver pen to color these cute images and I popped up some of the elements for added fun. The greeting is Hero Arts CG277 with Red Royal Shadow Ink, which I love (it will be great for Valentines, too).

Thanks, Ellen - this has been lots of fun and a great way to end the year celebrating the new Hero Arts stamps (which I have yet to get my hands on). You have one more day to join in this great fun.

Only a few more thank you cards to make and I can shift to Valentines, one of my very favorite types of cards to make. Have a toasty day and thanks for checking in.

Have a safe and happy new year's eve!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...