Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Treats

We are heading out of town for a few days for some holiday visits and fun. Saturday will be our big family (hubby's side) Christmas gathering. I always like to make a little something for everyone - young and old alike. Gary helped to fill these little cellophane sleeves with candy (he said he had to eat all of the "chipped" ones!) and I cut, stamped, colored, assembled and embellished the toppers.

It is so perfect that the Simon Says Stamp Challenge is "What's Your Favorite?", because I used stamps from both of my favorite companies for this festive project.

If you know me, you know my favorites are Hero Arts and Paper Smooches. They are both great, yet very different types of stamp companies.

I added googly eyes and Stickles, two huge favorites of mine!

I made a total of 20 treats. Here are some of the ones I made with Hero Arts (Pinecone B5259, Robot CL247, Penguin CM005).

And here are some of the Paper Smooches treats. I used  "Space Cadet", "My Peeps" and "Little Fella." Our family has a great sense of humor, so these are perfect.














Thanks for checking us out - have a wonderful holiday weekend and I'll see you next week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...