Thursday, November 29, 2012

What's the Buzz?

One of my oldest and dearest friends recently started a new venture - bee keeping! She struggled for the first year (she even lost her hive!), but this year she had her first honey harvest. Very exciting!

To commemorate the occasion I made this little card! I love this stamp (a "Used Stamp Sale" find) from a long-gone company called Stampa Rosa. It has so much fine detail that I didn't want to add too much to the card.

The sentiment is Hero Arts CL488. I don't know the source of the honeycomb paper; it was from my scrap stash. There "bee" some sparkle here on the wings, but the light quality just didn't allow me to capture it.

I will be entering this in the current Simon Says Stamp challenge, which is "Anything Goes".

You, go, Susy! So proud of you.

Thanks for checking in today - have a great one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...