Thursday, November 8, 2012

Holiday Card Workshop - Day 7

I had to take a couple of days off from class to make my 25 Thanksgiving cards (which I will share later) and catch up a little with life.

I have just completed my Day 7 class project using reverse stamps. I used Hero Arts "Starry Nights" (CG224) for this background and CL357 for the snowflakes. The vellum ornament is from JustRite's "Deck the Halls" (CL-02150) and I die cut it with Die-Namics "Christmas Ornaments".

I always shy away from using vellum - it scares me, but I really like how this turned out. One must adhere it carefully so that the adhesive doesn't show.

Thanks for checking in on my class progress - you just might all be invited to my graduation ceremony! Ha!

Have a good day and I'm sending warm wishes to all those caught in the nasty Nor'easter.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...