Thursday, September 13, 2012

Housekeeping!

We have a dear friend who just loves to vacuum (I know, give her your address, right?). So when I saw this Stampendous stamp (CRV173 - Chanito Vacuum) on sale at my local scrapbook store I had to grab it. And I dug out some remaining scraps of chevron printed paper from my SSS April Card Kit in response to the current SSS challenge "We're So Trendy".

Those who know me know that trendy is the last thing that I am.....I am so stuck in the 1950's and 1960's that I probably drive you all nuts. But, I am seriously trying!

It is colored with Copic pens, the sentiment is Hero Arts CL487 and the trim is a recent thrift store find. 

Thanks so much for looking - hope you are having a grand week!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...