Thursday, June 28, 2012

Parade of Stars

One more star-spangled card before the big holiday! This one was made with my wonderful friend and teacher, Bibiana. She is such a special lady.

Hero Arts "It's A Parade" (G5469) is used with a technique called "Shadow Effect". I found this link with details on this heat-embossing technique, if you are interested. I love the vintage effect!

The other stamps here are Inkadinkako's "Flag Map" and Penny Black's "Damask" (for the tone-on-tone background).

This is for Lily Pond Cards SSS Challenge, the current Simon Says Stamp Patriotic Challenge, and I found a new place for fun challenges, called "Shopping Our Stash" - don't ya just love it? - or, SOS. Their current challenge is for red, white and blue or stars and stripes.

Thanks for checking in and wishing my fellow Americans a Grand and Glorious holiday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...