Thursday, April 5, 2012

Princess Power?!

Now, as you can well imagine, I am not a big proponent of princesses. But our little niece loves them and, well.....we love her.

So, while I was looking at a pile of trash on my desk I was inspired by Cath at Moxie Fab World who has challenged us to look creatively at our cast-offs with her "Don't Throw it Away" challenge. I had opened a new Lifestyle Craft die and realized that the plastic bubble was perfect for a shaker card. When was the last time I even thought about making a shaker card? Years ago! - It used to be so popular but it is now quite dated. I know that this design is not an award-winner, but the little one will love it. I used and old (2004) Stampin' Up Set, "Pretty Princess" (eeek! It almost hurts just to say that phrase!). I wish the shaker box photographed better - it has a magic wand with little sequin stars, seed beads and glitter.
The inside was fun to color with my Copic pens and I added a big sequin star for pop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...