Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hey, Baby - CAS-ual Fridays

I have been lurking around the CAS-ual Fridays Blog for several months now, just checking it out. It is all about what we call clean and simple card designs, which can be a seriously tough challenge. All I can think about is that saying, "Keep it simple, stupid!" Ha! You might want to check it out - the galleries there are very inspiring and the challenges are fun - there are even prizes.


This week's challenge is "Hey, Baby" and it just so happens that I need a baby card, so I decided to jump on in. I have used Hero Arts CL144, Baby Boy (but it works for girls!), a paper doily and some hand-dyed silk ribbon. I love the square format, even though it requires extra postage.
Does this qualify as simple? Hope so! Have a great day and thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...