Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Singing the Blues.....

Not really, I am actually very happy and blessed! I just thought that was a good title to highlight the card I made for the current "Cure for the Blues Winter Challenge" over at Moxie Fab World. Anyway, in here California we don't get the winter blues, unless you're talking about the skies (sorry, my eastern pals!).

When I saw this challenge I immediately thought about a technique that I tried about a year ago called "Delft Tile". It involves scoring and masking and it was such fun and I wanted to work more with it. For this card I used Hero Arts CL488 and CG245 and a perfect piece of ribbon (see how nicely it ties?) that was given to me quite awhile ago by my dear blogging buddy, Barb.

I also plan to enter this in the Simon Say's Stamp Challenge which is "Anything Goes". Check it out and play along!

Have a great day - no blues allowed! - and thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...