Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hugs and Kisses

Another Valentine today!

I am so crazy about the new Hero Arts set called "XO". This time I used it to create a background and matched it up with a chipboard (empty cereal box, actually!) die cut from Tim Holtz that I colored with pens. Lots of ribbon scraps, some bling, a vintage button from my stash -  and we have a card. I embossed the little heart from the "xo" set to give the dress form some soul. The sentiment is from Hero Arts CL500, "Love Every Day", another favorite of mine.

In person the color is not so "neon". This is a difficult color to photograph, even in natural light.

This will be going into the Hero Arts monthly contest which is featuring lots and lots of love and the Lily Pad Cards Simon Says Stamp Chipboard Challenge.  Check them out and join in - you have until tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...