Monday, November 7, 2011

Yep, It is Really Fall

Those of you who know me know that I am not a big fan of fall. It means that my favorite summer days are gone, the days are shorter, the leaves need raking and the nights are chilly. What is good about all that?

We spend quite a bit of time in California's beautiful Napa Valley, specifically the charming small town of Calistoga. Fall is strikingly beautiful there. We were there this weekend and so was fall, in all its glory! Unbelievable. Who says that we don't have fall colors in California? We had such a wonderful time. If I have to "do" fall, I will do it in Calistoga for sure.

This week I am going to share with you some Thanksgiving cards I made using some fantastic images that were stamped and mailed to me by my blogging buddy, my stampin' sista, the super-amazing Sheila! You can check out her blog and her flickr photostream - she will inspire you, for sure! I feel so blessed to have her as a special friend. She is not only super-talented, she is a real kick and will get a grin on your face more often than not.

Today's card is from an image Sheila sent me several months ago. I colored it with Copic pens, added some Martha Stewart Glitter pen & Stickles highlights and a little die cut label from Memory Box. The tiny sentiment is from Hero Arts CL414. Thanks again, Sheila!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...