Monday, October 31, 2011

A Warm Thought

Now, you all know that I am a huge fan of Hero Arts I am. But, I will honestly tell you that when I saw this stamp (Leaf Clusters CG288) used on the Hero Arts flickr blog, I had absolutely no interest in it. Sorry, HA.

But when I was crafting with some friends and someone had the stamp I decided to give it a try -  guess what? I like it!

I stamped the background onto watercolor paper with an empty acrylic block dipped into Distress Inks. That is such a cool technique - you must try it!

Everything was teamed up with a strip of patterned paper, some great kraft cardstock, a dot of glimmer, some trim (colored with Copics) from my stash and a sweet sentiment (HA Find Joy CL497).

I have never played along with the Simon Says Stamp challenges (I'm a serious lurker!),  but this one is "Anything Goes", so why not? I'm in! Check it out and join me.

Thanks for looking and have a Happy Halloween. Be safe! And for all of you without power (but I guess you wouldn't be reading this!) - sending warm thoughts your way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...