Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kind of Krazy!

Good morning! I want to share a new baby card with you, but before you say "she is crazy", let me give you some background.

There is a young gal at my YMCA who is simply WILD about Halloween. I mean, this gal just is over the top about October 31st. Last year her wedding was on Halloween with lots of black and tons of spooky details. Unbelievable!

Well, guess what? Her timing is  amazing because she just had her first child! So, what would be more appropriate than a haunted (but still cute) new baby card?

I used lots of Hero Arts stamps (CL047, CL239, CM004, CG234) starting with the black embossed spider web on the background. I colored with Copics and added lots of sparkle.

The inside reads: On your new little pumpkin! Now, doesn't make more sense? Thanks for looking and have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...