Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fanatical About Botanical

Cath at Moxie Fab World has done it again! She has motivated me to step outside of my comfort zone. She has a challenge going on called Fanatical About Botanical. Not my normal style, but what the heck......? Check it out and give it a try - you have until August 8th to participate.

This card is made with kraft cardstock with a matching envelope. I distressed a medium-sized tag with Distress Inks and stamped it with a moth from a Tim Holtz stamp set called Papillion (CMS105). My crafty internet pal Lisa Spangler got me going on tags with her "Make it + Mail It" series and I love them!

The background stamp I used is also from the same set. I adhered the tag to the card, added the vintage lace and birdie and some round embellishments from my stash.

Who said that botanical had to mean flowers? I don't mean to "bug" ya, but I think this qualifies.

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...