Friday, August 26, 2011

Critter Cards

Good morning! Here is a sweet little mini note card set (I made six, two of each design) that I made the other day. I was inspired by a set by Britta Swiderski who has a great blog that I frequent. She is great - so full of great technique & product information and inspiration! I went right out and got some small envelopes and got busy. The real neat thing is that I got four cards out of just one piece of cardstock! For this set I used Hero Arts CL155, Playful Animals and CL323, Sparkle Clear Froggy. Some Glossy accents and googly eyes, of course. As you can see, I even stamped the little envelopes. Fun!

I love them all, but I must say that the smiling croc is my favorite, even though the naughty guy took a bite right out of the corner of the card! Shame on him (I actually used my scalloped oval punch)!

Thanks for stopping by here. Have a funtastic weekend! I am going to have a HUGE surprise announcement here on Monday, so I hope you check in.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...