Monday, July 25, 2011

A Banner Day for A Party!

Wow, summer is quickly passing! It is my favorite time of year. I especially love the longer days - I have so much more energy! Well, I should have much more energy. Sometimes the heat just makes me so lazy......

Today I have a cute banner which is perfect for a kid's party. This was a little difficult to photograph because I like to take my photos outside. Here are the sections:

The pennants are cut from the "Scalloped Banner" die (I don't know if you can see the dark purple scalloped background on each flag - it is tiny) from Memory Box and the tabs holding the pennants on are their "Pastry Label" dies. Memory Box dies are among my current favorite supplies.

The stamps are Hero Arts CL349, "World Dolls"  and S5213, "Dots and Flowers" for the background.

Each flag was distressed with two different inks, the kids were colored with Copics, sparkled with Stickles, cut out and mounted onto the flags. The butterfly punch is by Martha Stewart.

Aren't these kids the cutest ever? I could color them for hours.

Thanks for looking! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...