Monday, June 27, 2011

Memory Box

There is a great company out there that I have just recently discovered called Memory Box! They have great stamps and some fantastic dies, some of which are coordinated with their stamps. What a score! I used their products to make two additional cards for Lucy's Lovely Lines sketch challenge (see yesterday's post) at Lily Pad Cards

For this first card (on the right) I used their "Tree of Birds" stamp. I watercolored the tree with ink pads, water and some Liquid Pearls. The tree is raised with dimensionals. Fun! The background is Hero Arts' Envelope Pattern (S5507) stamp. The cute label is cut with Memory Box's "Pastry Labels" die set. The sentiment is by Savystamps.

For the second card (on the left) I used the "Orchid Branch" stamp and matching die. I love that I didn't need to cut the image out with scissors! I made the banner sentiment with Hero Arts CL047 using a technique that I recently learned - I rolled the banner around a pencil, one end one way and the other end is rolled in the opposite direction. I added some Stickles, lace and pearls from my stash. I love this fresh look.

Thanks to Memory Box for the great products and for sponsoring this challenge. Of course, thanks to the amazing gals at Lily Pad Cards who rock when it comes to inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...