Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Just Ribbon Ya!

I wanted to finish one more ribbon project in time for the Lily Pond Cards Ribbon Challenge. The gals over there really rock - such fantastic ideas!

For the background tag I was inspired by the amazing Lisa Spangler who showed us (Tag You're It!) how to use Distress Inks and Washi Tape to create wonderful tags. Now that I have some tape, I've been wanting to try it. I used Hero Arts lacy CG168 stamp on the tag. So much depth. Love it!

Lots of different ribbon on this project. I added stripes of ribbon to the Tim Holtz Dress Form die cut, wrapped some textured fiber ribbon around the waist, put a ribbon knot on the button die cut and tied on a sweet little Memory Box die cut label with a bow. I just don't think there is room for any more ribbon!

Thanks to the Lily Pond gals and Lisa - all great connections I have made who inspire me so very much. Thanks to you for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...